ANO 0.69% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

The truth is it probably doesn't matter who owns our stock....

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    The truth is it probably doesn't matter who owns our stock. We are a fully capitalized company, now considering a capital reduction, so who cares if we attract institutional investors or not? The point of investing with Lev is that if you invest early enough and give him long enough, he will give you multiples of your investment back as dividends. So I dont care too much about liquidity or institutional ownership, I just care about the business... That being said, given there is no dividend yet and we were just asked to put more money into the company, being able to trade the stock now is the only way we can raise cash if the need arises. The halt couldn't have come at a worse time for some, and I don't think anybody was impressed about how the situation was handled. Seeing as how this patent was immaterial, perhaps we shouldn't have even requested the halt in the first place. Now there is a black mark on the company and we are left behind with 50% paper losses as the rest of the market rallies hard. It's little consolation that Lev is in the market buying from us at what he knows is a big discount to fair value... That's not what we want or need! All we want is a standard update, not random data points! We don't want more communication, we want quality communication. If we were the ASX, we would have halted the stock a dozen times or more now by now asking for clarity.

If Lev is going to be in the market buying, at least give us the same basic info he has... monthly volume shipped and orders on hand. We can figure out the rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $44.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 72.5¢ 72.0¢ $8.467K 11.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4540 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.