ANO 0.00% 75.0¢ advance zinctek limited

How exactly do you come to this conclusion? The entire thing...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    How exactly do you come to this conclusion?

The entire thing reeks of childish overtones, the constant barbs, the snarky comments bordering on sarcasm, the whole thing read as na-na-na-na-naaaaa.

Some of my favourite parts:

Like many great inventions they start with ideas without any safety data or considerations around product effectiveness (e.g. like penicillin and 3M post it notes, both discovered by accident). The CEO of AIR, Mr Joseph Mizikovsky, has a mandate to develop a range of personal care products and had been working on zinc-based product development initiatives including sunscreens for some time.

As an engineer, this is hilarious, penicillin and 3M were scientific accidents created by scientists through the process of rigorous science. The key word here being science. Both of the inventors were working in conditions conducive to the discovery of "accidental breakthroughs", that is, that they were performing their critical functions of work, doing science, and in the course of this work, came across a byproduct of that work. From the blurb given further down the page. Joseph is not a scientist and has not been a scientist. If you can conjure some scientific work from the blurb on Joseph's background, you are in fact worthy of a coveted Nobel Prize, you will have discovered something incredible.

Dalia MizikovskyBachelor of Advanced Science, majoring in Biomedical Science. Currently completing her Honours in Developmental Biology at UQ (GPA 6.7)and has been employed by ANO since 17 April 2019.

Jos
    eph Mizikovsky has completed 2 subjects at the London School of Economics,and is currently studying a Bachelor of Business, majoring in marketing at QUT and has been employed by AIR since 26 September 2017.

He apparently came to Dalia with it (a matter that we will get to in due course), so our own scientist wasn't even the one that conjured it up. What about this makes sense to you? Do you think Operational managers at the CSIRO came up to the scientists and said "yo, what about if we made internet, but in the air?".

Let's also go into another thing while we're here, our Chief Scientist is currently studying her Honors. Let that one sink in for a second. Not a PhD, not Masters, Honors. A bachelors as a scientist isn't quite the standard for cutting edge research. A google search shows that she is listed on ResearchGate but has no publications linked to her name. Her name is simply listed under the UQ institution. Now I'm not saying anything negative about either of these people, merely questioning their credentials for creating useful and worthwhile patents for this business. A business that should not be someone's pet project. This has a lot of people's money on the line.

Another one:

2a. The Board would like to enquire as why ASX is questioning the identities of the inventors given they are clearly stated on the patent. Nevertheless, the Board states that the people stated on the patent application are the inventors.

One page later:

2a. The Board apologises and states that the people on the patent application #2020900820,as stated on the IP Australia website, are Dalia Mizikovsky and Joseph Mizikovsky.

You wanna run me through this?

Even better, acting as if the ASX are showing some sort of unacceptable gall by questioning the relationships of people within these two business that are part of the same immediate family. This is absurd, it's the first thing you'd go to as an investigator, the relations of people and possible conflicts of interest. It's pretty clear why they'd be asking about this.

2b.The Board would like to enquire as why ASX is questioning the identities of the inventors given they are clearly stated on the patent. Nevertheless, they are obviously relatives of Mr Mizikovsky.

The best part is, this its only the first 6 pages. There's another 12 pages to go through. I have no idea where you got the idea that the people calling this out are gonna have egg on their faces. This is exactly the kind of BS that everyone is worried about. People shooting from the hip with announcements. I'm watching my money get smoked with announcement parades like this.

I used to have such high hopes for this company, and I still think as far as the business goes, it's solid. But if you guys think we're getting large enough to get the big money, the institutional super funds investing in us. They're gonna take one look at stuff like this and go:

"NOPE"

The worst thing is, I know people will read this as me simply downramping. I've pushed this stock so much to friends and family. I've pitched it, talked up the team, talked up the execution. Gone without in some cases to get involved. And these guys just stayed in their lane and STFU, it'd be an absolute dream. But they don't seem to be able to do that at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.5¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.