GMD 1.99% $1.80 genesis minerals limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-4

1. 5,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3791
    It's been a slow process.

Hold on to your shares and one day you will probably be a shareholder of Alkane or SBM, but who knows when, and at what price is anybody's guess.

Before that occurs though, the directors may first try and configure some more free options for themselves, after all, it's all about personal self wealth, and the building of.

In my opinion, they have never had any intention of building a mine, Fowler is an explorer, not a mine developer. At some point, they will be opening the data room and seeking the best price. Alkane may eventually take this out, because they won't get Calidus, simply because the directors and CEO of Calidus have always wanted to build a gold mine, and then buy more mines, and grow and grow, whereas I believe that old GMD simply wants to be an explorer ... explore sell ... explore sell ... - rinse and repeat. You need to know (or guess) where these small cap company directors are coming from.

In any event, GMD may be entering into it's time in the sun, so make hay while the sun shines, and don't forget, we are dealing with the small cap end of the market here, and as such, great volatility, so take (some) profits on the way up, be sure to lower your average, and lower your risk, and enjoy a few extra dollars in the pocket for you and the missus.

Good luck,
    Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.