SKN 33.3% 0.4¢ skin elements limited

Sleeping on this, my anger has now largely turned towards the...

1. 809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    Sleeping on this, my anger has now largely turned towards the corrupt ASX in all of this. Phone conversation last week was the board were at a complete loss with the ASX after promptly responding to every query (by forced email correspondence only). Thought at the time was yeah yeah just more lies however obviously the ASX couldn’t suspend any longer. The company update and further ASX query response this morning will hopefully provide further understanding to us share holders who have been treated with such disrespect. Yes sales figures announced yesterday were a complete joke however the company has been up against it over the past few months with only sales though their new online store. Few major companies would place orders or do business with a company currently on an ASX suspension and media suggesting ties to underworld ect ect. Back trading again, just perhaps major deals can be now made. Just perhaps.

I’m not panicking this morning and making a rash decision to sell my shares at a price for someone else to potentially make money. Better to wait until end of year to see what happens with the $10.5 mil. One thing I can guarantee today, some will lose wealth and some will gain wealth. Best of luck to all with whatever decisions you make. Just don’t solely make up your mind on this forum as many are here with their own different agenda.

I have the product in my home. I look it and think well it is actually a great and unique product compared to competitors. No alcohol or chemicals and my family use it all the time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.358M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.628K 907.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1977612 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 76565 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.