ANX 0.00% 2.6¢ anax metals limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-39

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi Christophe,

You seem jolly bullish on ANX, I looked at a few miners a couple of years ago and pitched in. This one I thought I was being awfully clever playing a back door entry into PDI, but in reality I simply made myself look foolish.

Since changing from Aurora, Anax has managed to attract some positive attention. Under Aurora status, no-one could find a decent word to say about the company. That happens often, DEG being a relevant and recent example - for a while you couldn't give the shares away, and then the tides changed. Whilst I am not saying this is the new DEG in the slightest, I am saying that the market can be quite fickle. However, companies also gain themselves a reputation.
    For me, I am trying to decide if this company is benefitting from a new paint job or that the mkt is now open to viewing this company in a new light. As a recent investor, I think?, I am interested in your views of why this company may be worth multiples of it's current valuation. Personally, I'm currently on the fence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $7.279K 279.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33200 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 135574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.