CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. JID
    3,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 838
    Afternoon Guys,

It seems incongruous that the SP is only up 1c on the commencement of trade subsequent to this news. Possibly those Funds that bought in for this specific catalyst are now exiting but other than that I am very surprised at this opportunity to re-gross after my ill timed sell down due to other, non MLX related factors.

Cashmeoutside is the expert, but I am thinking that now the Cu catalyst has occurred, MLX will now be a slow and steady grind higher as they successfully complete operational milestones at Renison and potentially if/ as Sn prices continue to rise. The great thing for me is that unlike many of the speccy explorers, MLX is a Sn producer and turning rock into cash every day without the need for any shareholder dilution (assuming they don't fast track Rentails).

I did note that FFX had a great announcement earlier in the week and it took until the following day before it really goosed higher. I guess it takes time for Broker notes to be written and client recommendations to be made. In the meantime this is seriously cheap.

Cheers
    John

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.