AR9 1.32% 7.7¢ archtis limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-16

1. 5,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    Bold predictions? Not from me. 40c next week without news before open on Monday was a bold (crazy?) prediction.

On the other hand, I merely said that an extreme drop is more likely than a large rally, not that either is particularly likely. Obviously a drop is very predictable, any idiot can see that. You don't make a clerical error so extreme that your company is suspended from trading for this long without some nasty consequences, if you can't see that you shouldn't be on the market.

Don't shoot the only person saying the emperor is naked.

We'll get our answer soon enough. Don't get too defensive, there's not enough time before the drop in price for claims of no drop to be forgotten. Hopefully the drop isn't too severe (I definitely have no intention of buying so I have absolutely no motivation to see it drop). I know it's difficult for some people to fathom that other people just like to watch things and take an interest in analysis without having any bias or agenda, but don't get too suspicious, I absolutely promise, your tinfoil hat is not needed with me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $14.84K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68602 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.