AR9 1.32% 7.7¢ archtis limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-31

1. 5,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2180
    This isn't true, and your statement reveals your own character. People watch television shows or read novels or have various other empty pursuits. These things generally don't interest me at all, because they're not real. I enjoy watching real events, including the progress of various companies. It's real, I find it interesting. On the forums I find the psychology of people to be very interesting. Their incredible bias which can often be see obvious while they can't see it themselves can be fascinating, and I'm human too so it's a reminder to watch out for the same problems in myself.

I watch a range of companies including really bad ones (the posters on those ones are extremely interesting and often comical). AR9 is relevant to me because it's somewhat relevant to my own investment (in the same sector). I don't think it's a bad company and I wish it and its shareholders well. I merely commented about the inevitability of a drop on Monday. It may only drop to 25c or so, I don't know, it'll be interesting and I'll be watching. I'm only here to watch the show, and if no one had responded to my comment I'd have said nothing further, but hey, if I point out the obvious and people want to argue or accuse me of having hidden motives, it gets me involved in the conversation.

But, clearly, you are someone who will only post to push an agenda, since you don't even believe it's possible for someone to post predictions without one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $14.84K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68602 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.