AR9 0.00% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-33

1. 5,568 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2212
    Yes, I agree. A selloff on Monday is inevitable (unless they have a very impressive rabbit hidden in their hat, which I doubt) but the extent will be very telling. The volume will be indicative of how much faith in the company holders have, and the price will be indicative of how the (remaining) holders see the company. Obviously the faithful holders will be hoping for low volume and even more obviously they will want a minimal price drop in terms of both price and time. I wouldn't be game to make a prediction and other than the comical 40c figure I haven't seen anyone dare. I'm really looking forward to it (and as a non holder with no intention of buying but an investment elsewhere in the sector, I'm hoping for a mild drop in price, not so fussed about volume).

One potential bias I've only just thought of this minute is that perhaps it could be believed I'm hoping sellers will run away from AR9 and rush to TNT (which I hold). Hey, I suppose if people want to accuse me of potential bias, they have some shred of validity. I wouldn't have even thought of it unless I'd been accused of alterior motives and had searched for potentials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 8.0¢ 7.3¢ $4.461K 59.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 191482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.