FME 11.8% 1.9¢ future metals nl

Hi both and perhaps some others are also interested. Have a look...

1. 471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391

Hi both and perhaps some others are also interested.
    Have a look into ann from 28/05/21 "Supplementary Prospectus"

As a former RMP holder I posted this on a LSE thread too because of the same question. Here is the answer for all interested (No. 3.3 AIM readmission):

"The Company considers that the cancellation of the admission to trading of the Company’s ordinary shares on AIM and then seeking readmission to trading on AIM for the enlarged entity following completion of the Acquisition, Public Offer and reinstatement to official quotation on ASX is in the best interests of the Company as delisting from AIM gives the Company the
    best opportunity to complete its reinstatement to official quotation on ASX by the target of mid June. This timeframe would not have been possible if running the ASX and AIM processes concurrently due to differences between the requirements of the ASX Listing Rules and the AIM Rules for Companies and the general chronology, processes and requirements of the two stock exchanges.
    The Company notes that the costs of a readmission or a new listing on AIM are materially the same.
    The Board considers a dual listing on AIM is beneficial as the Company has built a very strong profile in the UK evidenced by stronger trading volume from the UK market and there is also a lack of PGM focused companies listed on AIM so the Board considers an AIM listing as beneficial in continuing to promote the Company and in particular the Panton PGM Project."

So I am happy to be here on board with the new Panton PGM Project !
    I was very astonished with today's price movement to at least 23c. Some days ago I was thinking about putting a stump buy order for 12-13c on the market.
    But that was probably nothing, we opened at 20c.

So in consideration of old and sticky RMP days (now about for 10 years first)
    I am glad, I have topped up those dirty RMP in Nov 2020 for now roughly converted 9.3c, in order to finally get back into the profit zone with our new PGM Project.

So good luck for all longtimers here and especially for all newcomers in our tiny MC with a glorious future in Future Metals !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $9.832K 541.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 229500 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 404999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.