AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

I suspect ‘gas flare’ projections by AXP are mute, as State of...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I suspect ‘gas flare’ projections by AXP are mute, as State of Texas showed similar interest.
    Crypto and AXP is a side hustle to endear interest in AXP projections.
    Read through last five years of AXP projections.
    AXP = uncertainty Re joining crypto train ride, as Texas has untold flares. Texas boys will fully
    own any move towards capturing flare energy. No contest.
    Where would you go for your energy people, TEXAS or AXP.
    I am now out, bailed a few mins into the session.
    But am parked, and 50/50 ready to move when .009 happens,
    As annoying as our seasoned champion of AKK/FPL/ now AXP negativity is, sector logic
    is 100% from time to time; And I have bagged him harshly, as have many posters.
    If sector had better social skills, rather than opening with… “hey muppet loser newby, welcome
    to the AXP ‘burn yo hard-earned party’”, down ramps would be way more infectious.
    gltah of course. Am out now, but let’s see what occurs States side tonight our time.
    When AXP make 4.4 million in a month, divided by 4.67 billion = nine hundredths of one cent each share.
    Am not a mathematician nor a registered financial advisor, so please re calculate any numbers I quote.
    This stock was hitting AUD .003 only several weeks back, and over that time the ‘crypto’ angle has been
    wheeled out. My point is, the tried & true Texas Oil n Gas rockstars, on balance of probs, we’re on to the
    Gas Flare crypto idea before AXP got outa bed; hence, AXP bought in, as they have a gas flare, or two .
    To me this equates to management believing they need to be a part of anything that will boost sp, which
    screams ‘desperado-much’. Vomit. It reeks of something akin to, ‘let’s do this, then that, then go there, and,
    yippy Yi yo, outa here, hello new Mr CEO.
    This message is not, repeat not meant as a down ramp, but a ‘be careful ramp’.
    I will maybe get back in, 30/70 atm, after seeing how America digests this fresh AXP narrative.
    dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 35356618 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 148264566 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.