GPR 0.00% 2.1¢ geopacific resources ltd

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-22

1. 10,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1249
    The market has reacted and thumped GPR back to the basket case of about $60 Market cap which includes $100m of sunk costs, $28m cash no debt and the potential to recoup $17m in supplies for the plant which is something plenty of miners would be interested in to save a truck load of time while the prices are good.
    Anything less than $17m is a fail by the board as some prices have increased massively since the orders were placed IMO.
    I think at this stage GPR would be best to merge with another listed entity or a full cash takeover with the plan they are going to finish the plant.

Looking at the Ann report which was posted 4 months after GPR went into suspension, I can see what looks like a $22.3m Gold hedge like expense paid to close of the funding contract... was risky, but doable until Covid hit and interrupted everything.

CEO should be taking a pay cut NOW ! as last year was not worth $750k although about $200k of that was options....
    How 57% of investors supported the remuneration is beyond me but they got a strike so they had better get taken over or take a paycut b4 the next meeting. If GPR were trading on the ASX prior to the meeting votes were cast I doubt they would have had 20% acceptance.

The good part about today was the volume - just over 10m went through with a VWAP at 11.16 for about $1.2m in value. Put it this way, 60 punters purchased $20k worth of stock each

There's 520m on issue so only a 2% turnover which is very good considering...

At 11c it looks like all the bad news is out of the way so bring on the results from under the old village site

Well that's my go at Tech Analysis

Just have to look at this from a new company from here with no debt and all that's on the books IMO.
    EV needs to be a bit more than current IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 712500 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 206488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.