ROO 0.00% 0.7¢ roots sustainable agricultural technologies ltd

Sounds like some punters I know on a Saturday at the track...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Sounds like some punters I know on a Saturday at the track blaming the horse, jockey, bookie, everyone but themselves. Anyone that's thrown money at ROO, or any other technology developer, mining exploration company etc needs to accept there is obscene risk for the chance of crazy returns. Have any of you guys actually ever work in technology development, its hard, there are 100s of challenges no one can ever see eventuating, and ultimately you need to ensure customers want the product at a cost point thats attractive. There are so many unknowns at the start of the adventure. Oh, and raising capital is hard, especially in the current environment, and especially when things havent gone well to start with.

But obviously you guys are all oblivious to that and have done it before and it should be a walk in the park. Im not saying there arent crooked guys in certain ASX companies. Itll be similar to the general population, as is the % of people that blame everyone but themselves for errors. If you throw $3200 or $100 or $100,000 at these start up adventures the chances are you will lose the entire sum. If you dont jump in accepting this you are lying to yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.