TVN 2.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

just a few thoughts.every investor naturally has the right to...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    just a few thoughts.

every investor naturally has the right to decide for himself whether to buy or sell and if I am no longer convinced of an investment, it is only logical to sell, even if this means realizing a loss...Hank has my full respect, he made a clear decision for himself...

the only thing that irritated me about the capital increase was the length...maybe it was extremely difficult, maybe it wasn't difficult and LT1 simply needed a few days to check the new development at TVN with regard to fluoride and lead projects, maybe it was just a complex process that simply required time...I don't know why it took so long, but it's not important, ultimately the only thing that counts is the result and I see that as extremely positive...Top investor who shows his trust in Team Tivan through his renewed investments...and we don't need to worry about another capital increase until the end of the year without being completely diluted

I personally really think that we have now passed through the valley of tears and the share price will gradually rise … I am always very impressed by Grant's tight schedule, he voluntarily puts himself and his team under enormous pressure... he knows exactly what would happen if these schedules were not adhered to, then at least the storm would break out on HC and he would be mercilessly torn down... but he does it anyway because he is completely convinced... and at least with me he has managed to make his conviction my own... I am looking forward to the short term when I see that we will be getting two PFS at the end of the second quarter... and that at least further information on the lead project will be available by then... it could develop wonderfully... But it could all go wrong... but at least with the fluoride project I am absolutely positive, if shipping has already been announced for the end of 2026, Team Tivan's knowledge should be sufficient to be able to assess this correctly... even at this early stage..

vanadium takes longer, but I am extremely reassured by the proximity to Sumitomo... As I have seen, our Speewah Ore is still being tested there to see if it is also suitable for Sumitomo VRFB... Of course I am concerned about what will happen if it doesn't fit, I hope they can make it fit... I simply have no idea about technical things and can't judge it at all, but without Sumitomo I would have a bad feeling about Tivan. as I said, there are certainly various risks, but I am happy to accept them...

The option price of 0.30 AUD is often criticized here, I like it a lot, because it shows me how Grant thinks and what his plan is... Coolamine and Scooter know from their own experience what happened to TNG in 2007, the share price multiplied sevenfold within weeks... after that it fell again quickly, but you can clearly see how quickly things can happen... for me, the 0.30 currently has no material value, but it has great psychological value... For me it's like a promise from Tivan to bring the share price well above 0.30 by mid-2026... And until mid-2026, I am happy to give the company time to further develop the projects and thus also the share price....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $87.05K 1.781M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77986 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 474556 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 279798
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.