TVN 1.45% 6.8¢ tivan limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Official Quotation, page-37

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Gutsy move Hank. I'm on the edge of following you out. I posted in another thread that I thought this CR was poorly handled - with the extension and the suspension, and eventually the result. I got jumped all over there for expressing that opinion, and I expect the same here. I think you're right - it looks like this CR was cobbled together from bits and pieces. Maybe it wasn't. Some people here who apparently know about these things think it is a good deal. I can't help thinking that given what we (apparently) have in the ground, raising $12M should have been a given - yet we seem to have struggled. I know finance isn't east to come by at the moment, but if we have the goods we should be able to attract the investment. Maybe that's too naive - I'll happily admit that financing of mining companies is not my forte.

I've been a holder for about 10 years, and (despite the doubts of some posters here) I'm in for a lot more than I should be (and, frankly, that I'm comfortable with - but that's another story), and I was excited when Grant came on board (excited enough to more than double-down). This CR has shaken my confidence enough to think about how much I'm willing to let go to exit. Again, I think you're right that Grant has done a great job in many ways, but where we've landed to date is not as viable as I'd hoped it would be. Again, maybe I was too naive in where I thought we could be.

Someone here raised the possibility of $1 per share in the next 2 years. When I first bought in I thought around $2 per share in the long-term wasn't out of the question (I was convinced by someone that I thought knew better than me). I'd be delighted with $1 in the next 2 years (as I think most holders probably would be). I just don't know whether it's possible given the state we're in now. Taking my losses now and, as you say, feeling sorry for myself, might just be wiser than hanging on until the bitter end. I've had a lot of money (to me, anyway) tied up for a long time not earning anything, and that, with the opportunity cost of not having money to invest in other stocks, is starting to weigh on me. I know (before anyone jumps on me), that's all part of the risk of going after big returns. Sleepless nights ahead...
    Last edited by algy: 26/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $111.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $57.66K 845.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 99984 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 6.7¢ 265332
Last updated 15.50pm 14/06/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.