AEV 0.00% 1.2¢ avenira limited

1st December. There are some deadlines and deliverables due end...

1. 12,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    1st December. There are some deadlines and deliverables due end of November including: 2 tranches of company directors options expire unless converted; FEED due to be completed; MMP expected as near completion; substantial progress on one of the off-take agreements if the two preceding comments are on time.

So that is an immoveable capital management deadline and at least one DSO project deliverable completed OR at least was forecast to be so and we have not been advised otherwise. As part of that deliverable it would not be unreasonable to expect a "DSO focus" funding update as well.

Depending on what the company releases to the market by way of ASX announcements, post Wednesday we should see a sprightly move north of the share (and options) price now that we have had a couple of days of sideways movements on decent volumes. If no announcements or news from the company then expect the share price to maintain a wavering sideways movement with a possible slip back to 3.2 or thereabouts. IF less than positive news (including attempting to water down the claims alrewady made) it may well punch it back to 2.5 cents and that will cause panic especially with new holders.

Other than that, my birthday this month. What you getting me? It better be something good... cool.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $12.12K 1.010M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 594315 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1700000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.