EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

Hey FoundryAsset, You are Stewart Elliot (or perhaps Stewart's...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Hey FoundryAsset, You are Stewart Elliot (or perhaps Stewart's very own Dmitry Medvedev, Brian) so I claim my $5.

But seriously, the history* of this name is so tainted by Mr Elliot and his gang's announcements, none of which have come to fruition, and by the escalating debt due to EWI/Slipform for work on the projects, all of which have been commissioned internally and audited by patently tame auditors, that the charges bought by Clueless have enough of a ring of truth for Elliot to answer the charge.

On the contrary, given the history and all the money he has raised on promises he has failed to keep and actions he has not followed through, failling even to maintain the minimum standards for the listing, then it is incumbent on Mr Elliot to show that Clueless's charges are misplaced, and not for Clueless to demonstrate his case beyond the prima facie evidence that is already available.

*I note the FoundryAsset account was set up yesterday - perhaps just to comment on this stock - so perhaps FoundryAsset also owes an explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $18.41K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681573 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1228039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.