EWC 0.00% 1.0¢ energy world corporation ltd

Here is a list of all your comments on Hotcopper since "2016"...

1. 240 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Here is a list of all your comments on Hotcopper since "2016" (Just click on your tag).

First you have only commented on EWC, second, you only started up several days ago. You may have used another name. But you most certainly have not been on Hotcopper as Foundryasset since 2016.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5631/5631958-84b5a2c1ed0767a3a59b20155bcb0d48.jpg

If you want analysis on EWC - click on my tag and see the analysis over the years. There was a time when I gave the EWI crew the benefit of the doubt. I now agree with Clueless that they made materially misleading misstatements or kept their silence when they owed (under the rules) the market an explanation.

The minority shareholders are not aligned with SE etc. EWC will continue to pay SE for construction of the Assets, EWC will continue to use NPV to value the assets, thus justifying the work of some fantasy use case that has never eventuated, and the result has been EWC has spunked 20 years of earnings from Sengkang on construction of a bunch of white elephants, as well as the power station extension they gave to the Bakries for nix. BA repeatedly misled the market as to whether the power plant concession was a BOO or BOOT scheme and it took a complaint to the ASX to have him disclose material information.

Even now, SE has first dibs on the first $500m or so of any profit or capital return. The only thing that keeps any form of alignment is the threat of an investigation into those related party loans should any of the more sophisticated shareholders turn on him

The stock will bounce and the people who got in recently will make a trading profit - perhaps a 3x off 3 cents (I have no idea) while those who invested on the promise of an low cost module LNG system designed to exploited cheap stranded gas in electricity deficit countries will have lost their shirt. There was a time this was a stock with a potential EV in the billions and an increase in value in the billions that dwarfed by a magnitude of 5-6 any potential gain available to the company now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $18.41K 1.841M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681573 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1228039 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.15am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.