NAG 9.52% 1.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Quotation, page-21

1. 55,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1027
    We get a mention on st0khead
    Too bad they couldn't write it a few hours later and use the 45%
    Nagambie Resources (ASX:NAG)

You know that sinking feeling when you’ve lost your wallet or phone or keys, but then you find them shortly after and life suddenly seems wonderful?
    Well, we’re reaching for an analogy here that probably doesn’t work, but we do know that Nagambie shareholders will be in a decent mood this morning after NAG came off a trading halt to post a 30% gain at the time of writing.
    What gives? It was slapped on the wrist by the ASX the other day for failing to lodge its annual report on time. Perhaps the dog ate the original.
    Said report has now been submitted and everything’s hunky dory again with the good folks at the bourse.

Earlier this month, NAG noted that the average stope grade at its 100%-owned namesake antimony-gold mine in Victoria is now 5.6% Sb, making the discovery “the highest-grade antimony mineralisation in Australia”.
    Nagambie Resources is in the thick of a renewed Vic gold hunt and its Nagambie mine is some 40km from the Costerfield antimony-gold mine owned by Canada’s Mandalay Resources (CAD $183.8m).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $15.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.171K 420.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17589 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 188489 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.