PAM 11.1% 8.0¢ pan asia metals limited

Ann: Reinstatement to Quotation, page-46

1. 7 Posts.
    Really appreciate that you share your research and insights on here cmonaussie and b776 and alike. The forum has really disintegrated into alot of tit for tat with most people adding no value at all. I am sitting on a pretty decent loss myself (less than 20k however) I actually chose this stock randomly years ago from the ticker symbol and followed the share price up and then down a mile like most other people, it has been a real ride but I still kind of enjoy following it and still believe in the goal. I luckily bought some bitcoin related shares at the same time (which tanked even worse until recently) I have worked really hard when I was young and for 30 years since, saving money and paying down housing debt to even afford to invest in shares like this, I have mostly always lost huge amounts of money in shares (upto 200k) but luckily made it up on housing here and there. I think it is important to accustom yourself to sitting on big paper losses with money you can afford to lose. The best and most failsafe way to being rich is from long term hard work and saving from when you are in your early 20's, buy a house(s) when you are young. Invest in these sorts of companies once you have made some safe money elsewhere. Good luck to long term holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.010(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $14.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.0¢ $6.006K 71.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13680 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 9876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.