DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Reinstatement update , page-4

1. 7,746 Posts.
    At this point in time, definately better to only announce completed contracts. The market and disgruntled shareholders cant handle any more dissappointments.

Hope is good, but with INT hope isnt reflected in the shareprice anymore. So why bother.

Whilst I agree with what some people were saying about administration, it is also obvious the (if) the current underwriting goes ahead as expected then the debt is extinguished.

That leaves little for working capital, but their is a forecast IPO of energy mad. No doubt INT will sell its shares into the IPO. So achieving $1mil is quite possible IMO, and regardless they will raise sufficient capital for working capital.

Its just a matter of timing.

If they need temporary funding, a debt free company should be able to get another smaller convertible note. I doubt this ship will sink.

Whether its a good investment or not remains to be seen. The price action this week(post half yearly) will be instrumental. Is the underwriter selling, etc...

If you can get volume at 0.4c it would be a buy, at 0.5c probably a hold. Anything higher would make it a long term investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.