CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Very good questions @jantimot - I think!Sadly, I suspect those...

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1884
    Very good questions @jantimot - I think!

Sadly, I suspect those questions will go unanswered. It is evident to me that some posters, particularly those who offer little more than pith and empty one liners, will declare informed and inquiring posts such as yours as 'noise pollution'. what.png

Go figure!

And whilst some are busy tapping keyboards to produce churlish responses to challenging and relevant questions, others are working furiously to restrict the debate by reporting posts for moderation that they find distasteful or, disconcerting. Facts can sometimes be disconcerting. Possessing the ability to continually re examining one's stance and position, in the light of new information, is a powerful disposition for any investor.

If, none of the above is effective, contrarian posters are continually entreated to "call the company". Please no more invitations - I think we are all aware of the existence of that 'invitation'.

"Trolling and down ramping" is yet another meaningless term whose only function seems to be to undermine and or dismiss rational debate. Hackneyed cliches abound.

And while some holders seem intent on sneering at perfectly valid questions and lines of inquiry from both holders and non holders - their company has not been able to meet any of the "indicative" relisting schedules, nor deliver a quarterly report since February 2019, nor secure or, finalise the delivery of some "documents from overseas" (as at 16 August 2019).

With a few more commas and 'nors', I could easily continue on with that list but what's the point? Contrarian posters raise valid points that are, on the whole, worthy of consideration. However, many would seem to prefer placing greater reliance upon and their faith in, 'the documents haven't arrived yet' scenario.

As time progresses, is there a CGB holder who imagines, whilst their capital has been in a virtual +12 month 'deep freeze' somewhere far below the financial permafrost, that the 'related party transactions' have also been as equally frozen?

I am not sure about what others conclude but I would think, 'not so much'!

And I would like to see further comment on the questions posed by janitmot's post?

So ... do the figures that jantimot referred to in his / her post make sense or not?

How hard would that be to answer for a well researched holder?

"We are not primary school kids here"

Then my challenge to you is - raise the level of debate and prove it!
    Last edited by Basileus: 19/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.