NSC 3.03% 48.0¢ naos small cap opportunities company limited

Gutsy effort ! I have gone off WAM (the manager) and while WMI...

1. 5,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Gutsy effort ! I have gone off WAM (the manager) and while WMI perform beautifully when it’s small cap time, I believe that WAM is growing funds without growing performance. WLE is barely keeping pace with a 200 day MA, let alone outperforming !!!! WLE is supposed to be in the sweet spot ? Good luck with Wax ! I agree that entering and exiting is far easier thru a broker and to invest in an unlisted fund is both laborious and time consuming with all the privacy documentation required these days. I have funds with Steve Johnson, Eley Griffiths, Loftus Capital, and a couple of others. I am waiting for an opportune time to exit WAM (the fund) after they took over my little WA based fund. Since that time, it has plummeted and performance generally across Wilson Funds has been mediocre to say the least. I can’t find any real catalyst to remain with them and altho I will miss the relatively high dividends,, I am prepared to accept a higher capital performance with a reduction in dividend. Even the guys at Pengana Emerging Companies Fund who I have an investment with, have been relatively “bogged down” over the recent past !
    Fingers crossed for your Wilson Investments !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $64.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.5¢ $75.15K 153.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7795 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 10330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.