NTU 3.57% 2.7¢ northern minerals limited

. Hi marcus you have said: "So I've responded to a question of...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 672

Hi marcus you have said:

"So I've responded to a question of yours, how about you do the same for me..."
    Sure, I can "do the same" for you, hope this is helpful for you.

Q. "On the issue of LYC's mysterious SEG product (recently re-imagined as SEGH by the LYC marketing team), do we actually know what it is comprised of?"

A. SEGH - samarium, europium, gadolinium, holmium, dysprosium and terbium

marcus, almost like you have a little angst in your posting.
    Whilst prices are sitting where they are atm, and nothing (apart from some analysts whom have been off the mark for years now) is to say that they cant be kept at this level for years to come, this sector looks like once again it will bury those who believe that they can take on the dragon, those that cant come honestly forward with viable business plan...

Lynas has learnt the hard way how to stand on its own two feet (and yes with help, but not free) but the calls now for more and more Gov handouts from some out there is just telling as to their business models.

Question could be put, will China go broke with all their internal multiple layers of finance support that is designed to crush, destroy and eliminate other countries industries.
    Adding, the world was more than happy to see China become its manufacturing hub, until they revealed their true colours.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $159.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.7¢ $162.4K 5.746M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3214413 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 1228784 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.