MRZ 0.00% 6.0¢ mont royal resources limited

In my view, clearly the only thing going for us right now...

1. 441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    In my view, clearly the only thing going for us right now (notwithstanding a tight, well kept structure and very experienced board (excluding Peter Ruse who is past his use by date IMO)) is the Wapatik asset.

The obvious question then is if these second round of results warrant further follow up work, does MRZ plan on taking control of the JV upon acquiring 50%? Question then becomes, where does the technical expertise needed for the board come from... Azumit the obvious play there.

Apart from Wapatik, the only real catalyst is potential for additional project acquisitions. The Focus Graphite acquisition was an easy route of getting Cranston involved. He is a promoter who would certainly do a better job than P Ruse is doing in an executive capacity.. Perhaps there is a possible link up there for the future, but for now I suspect Cranston is tied up with promoting/liquidating his interests in Partriot, and rightly so.

Hopefully patience is rewarded. Cant deny that this is a great opportunity to acquire some cheap stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.