RGI 0.00% 22.0¢ roto-gro international limited

If we're totally confident in all the great info that Red Baron...

1. 168 Posts.
    If we're totally confident in all the great info that Red Baron and others keep unearthing from AMFIL etc. and the rest of the info available online then yes it's a massive blessing. We've seen twice now that orders announced by AMFIL months earlier do materialise as solid orders announced by RGI a couple of months later so that gives a lot of confidence.

It just all seems a little bizarre to me that seemingly very price sensitive info is all over the internet for months before RGI announce, now I understand the explanation about different reporting regulations in different countries but it just feels a bit weird.

The quarterly will be very interesting, especially as we receive so little info from the company in between. I don't see it as that uncommon for people to sell before a quarterly as a risk reduction strategy (eliminating the risk of the quarterly being bad news), especially when they're taking a profit.

I really like RGI and have a good chunk of my portfolio in here, I believe that we will see massive growth in orders and SP this year, but until the info comes direct from the company I find it hard to go balls deep, there's just a little part of me which says "no". I'm guessing that may be the same for a lot of others who are on the sidelines watching closely for the ann.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.