TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

It wasn't my intention to offend anyone, particularly guys like...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    It wasn't my intention to offend anyone, particularly guys like Kev who are consistent and level-headed in their posting style. I have much respect for many people on this forum who make valuable contributions to the discussion. I'm simply expressing my frustration at those who are so quick to criticise the company without doing due diligence themselves in terms of their investment. Particularly if you're investing $50K+ in that company, as you have stated.

So I guess my comment is somewhat directed towards you BE, considering how vocal you have been lately in rubbishing a company you have put a lot of money into. Especially considering many of your comments have been baseless and untrue, and only serve to cause panic and concern for those that have not been invested for as long as us. Hence why I said you are inching closer to sounding like the trolls that you used to hate.

Furthermore, I expected someone that is so vocal in their criticism of others to be more knowledgable in terms of their very large investment. So I'm simply pointing out the very apparent divide I see here.

The fact is, no performance shares should be available to Nick yet, as none of the milestones have been reached. There's no need to cause panic and alarm regarding this latest announcement. And Nick's shares were always escrewed for 24 month from RTO, which is relatively normal in any IPO anyway. As someone that has been invested since the GAL days, I would have expected you to have known this and not be the one to cause alarm when this announcement was released on the ASX.

Enjoy the long weekend all!
    Last edited by Parcels: 26/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.