TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Release From Escrow, page-73

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Mate, I'm not even on your list. I never chose to take part in that list. And I don't really understand the logic behind it. You wouldn't have any idea how many shares I hold. And you aren't in possession of the TV2 share registry, lol. There would be other investors on HotCopper as well that have never disclosed their holdings to you, and are quietly watching from the sidelines, as I did for over 12 months.

So yes, I have been a member on HC much longer than I have posted on HC for; and indeed I did buy into GAL before the RTO, as I have stated many times. I could provide proof, but will not, because this conversation is ridiculous and it really shouldn't matter. And besides, why would anyone make something like that up, lol.

Regarding my investment in TV2, I'm in the green and I'm definitely not worried about daily pip fluctuations. I'm comfortable with my holding which I've always considered to be a LONG-TERM investment, as I've stated many, many times before. I've never once changed my sentiment, and I definitely don't feel the need to check it every minute or hour of every day. I'm also not worried about daily changes to my portfolio's worth, which are inevitable. In fact, most of the time I don't check it at all.

So there's certainly no correlation between any criticism I may receive (which only seems to be from yourself) and the fluctations in my portfolio, as you just suggested. I can't control the market! Haha... Some of the things you say simply baffle me! In fact, it has been yourself making an uproar every time the share price hasn't done what you have wanted. So I'm really not sure where you get this stuff from.

I've enjoyed being part of the TV2 community and have contributed regularly because of this. I certainly haven't change my story once. So please back up what you say with some actually evidence in the future, and stop making up these ridiculous assumptions. I welcome all criticism and constructive debate, if it's backed up by actual facts, reasoning and logic.

All the best mate. I'm off to enjoy my day.
    Last edited by Parcels: 26/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.