MRL 3.92% 24.5¢ mayur resources limited

Ann: Release from Voluntary Escrow, page-4

1. 15,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2583
    Welcome, been lonely here!

The MC is what gets me, its only 50 million and the projects are all permitted and currently at financing stage. Although the minerals sands project is already financed and waiting on the final go ahead from government, which has been submitted and is waiting on the go ahead.

I confirmed with the company yesterday too, the ADY spin out record date has not yet been finalised and likely won't before nearing the escrow period (Feb/March next year). So if you stick around long enough, free shares that may be worth a mint if they strike gold.

Largely, its long forgotten and i think PNG is a bit of a risk for most. However, given the upside potential if they pull only one of these projects off, it'll be a bagger.

the cons, news flow sucks and the lack of liquidity means we get huge jumps up/down in SP... it was up near 38c one day .... now looking at 26c with nothing to sell into..... based on no news.

I like the business and the team are kicking goals, but its definitely a left feilder.....

I've also noted some capping around the 30c mark.... but honestly the trading here is woeful and very hard to draw conclusions.
    Last edited by blister: 30/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.