DRO 4.45% $1.18 droneshield limited

Ann: Release of 2Q23 DroneSentry-C2 Platform Update, page-16

1. 1,042 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I’m not exactly sure what point you’re trying to put across here.

Sales are no more or less likely than they were at SPP (and sorry but only a select few stupidly oversubscribed, because they wanted max allocation, only to be disappointed with the max allocation? Nonsense really).

We bought in because we saw the potential that DRO offered, that view has not changed for the positive or for the negative, at least from me. But I don’t just expect results i literally paid for them. I want to see effective, palpable use of the money. The strategy they had was decent, and now we demand better. EOS is going from strength to strength with a lower market cap then DRO. So Oleg needs to get a move on, there is no such thing as a free lunch after all.

I’m sure there were celebrations and bubbles all around post raise, so now we want results. Halfway through June quarter with no reasonable sales is a shit result, if Oleg disagrees then he shouldn’t be running the show. We need results, we can afford a more experienced and connected CEO now, so no more F ing around with our money.
    Last edited by Quesoche: 14/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.055(4.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.26 $1.17 $14.94M 12.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30300 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 36921 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.