SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

o_O So the old, I don't like what you are saying so go away?...

1. 2,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    So the old, I don't like what you are saying so go away? (Not sure why the ref to FMS though, it is just one of the shares I comment on)
    I can assure you that my previous post was intended as my last, however (as you called) I will just say that I hope shareholders here come out of this ok,
    I was purely trying to put forward an unbiasd view, including comments on what is usual practise (whether right or wrong.)
    I am sure we all agree that our regulators often appear derelict (or worse?) in their duties, but unless you have been living under a rock you would have seen that the lack of regard for retail shareholders and wrongdoing in many companies is a whole other world.
    Note - I am not suggesting for one instant that the Directors of ISX are doing anything wrong!!
    My point is purely that shareholders need to look out for themselves as they will always have limited knowledge on what is actually going on. This latest little spat is really a non issue but seems to be being used as another plank in the them versus us scenario
    Anyway, I have been given the royal decree to vacate and I am happy to accede.....
    Good luck to all.
    Last edited by pe981: 18/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.