SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX will not let us trade as they have not received enough...

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    ASX will not let us trade as they have not received enough evidence from ISX to prove the performance shares were earned fairly - this is my opinion only.

I’m just wondering how is our court case going to help us in this regard? Will the judge ask for this evidence also and say everything is in order and off you go trading!

If that’s the case why not just provide ASX with it now.

I suspect we don’t have what ASX or the court are looking for so I don’t know how we’re going to be able to satisfy the ASX listing rules.

I understand there are issues with procedural fairness which will be addressed in court but that seems a side issue to what really matters.

Maybe I have missed the point so if anyone else has a view on how the court case will help us satisfy the listing rules I would like to hear your views.

A last minute thought a court could say ASX you’re being unreasonable and this is an old issue even though new information has come to light. They could also say ISX do not have to provide the further evidence ASX requires. Maybe they would also factor in shareholder interest and say it’s not in the best interests of the community to provide a finding against ISX and would advise immediate re-listing with some company changes.

Lot’s of different hypotheticals DYOR

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.