TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Hi Thermo, I sold alot of shares in the rising market May to...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hi Thermo,
    I sold alot of shares in the rising market May to June just based on my trading strategy of 300% return sell point.

I only have 5 million options roughly.

I mentioned a few days ago he could open the door commercially to opportunities, or give other parties a sense of realism to engage with TV2U IMO.

His tech skills are not video centric but I doubt his engagement really is technical in basis anyway.
    His more recent consulting career may have contacts open to hearing the TV2U business case for their operations.

It seems to me a commercially geared Board appointment which lets see if that bears fruit.

China is now in their Spring Festival and New Year so everybody goes back to their home birthplace.
    I cannot foresee much business or announcements being possible until March around their demographic.

My industry contacts say corporate Indonesia is gun shy right now too with the Mayor Ahok trial by radicals signalling that the moderate Islamic Indonesia is sliding into a more fundamentalist approach.

My sources indicate that Mullahs are already signalling that decadent western video watching is infidel and unclean and so there may be some quite conservative CEO's watching their backs around approvals of video services until the government sets the tone post Ahok's trial and sentencing for blasphemy about what is tolerated. Newspapers report that Jokowi is now in appeasement mode to hardliners to protect his job.

Personally Divan or South America is my bet for any announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.