ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    discodave : I'm glad we can still read Tumble's trash talk post ... we get an interesting look into his mind ... rather horrible and loathsome , isn't it ...

... but here's the thing : in the real world , people come in an amazing array of shapes , sizes , and colours , all spectrum of the rainbow of sexualities , bodily decorations , nationalities , accents , religious beliefs , clothing types ... and that to me , is something to celebrate ... something to delight in , and to be awed by ...

However , there are the Tumbles of this world , who see otherwise , and wish to categorise , oppress , and denigrate others ... and that is where our beloved Slater & Gordon comes into the picture ..

... we're paid to represent the legal claims of folks who have been unfairly treated by the T'rolls of this world ... as hard as it is to believe , given his awful rant at Mr Lakota , but there are many more " Tumblerolls " in this world than just the one who disgraced himself on this forum ...
    Last edited by Doug Diamond: 29/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.