RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Release of Restricted Securities, page-15

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Evening all!
    Yes indeed, I feel these performance options will be released by the end of the year if all goes to plan regarding the time lines mentioned by management...

I've had a word to management recently regarding these 62 million shares coming out of escrow and they said with confidence "we have it under control" it's very unlikely the whole 62 million will be dumped... If anyone is to let them go it would more than likely be UniQuest again, they only have around 8 million this time anyways so nothing much to worry about... In my view I'm pretty confident that this time around the selling will be more controlled/off market.... Management are too upbeat and in the know to let them go for a scruffy price so selling shouldn't be coming from any of them. They know what's coming if FDA is secured! There's no way in hell we'll be trading at these levels ever again... Can't stress this enough management had meetings with institutional and sophisticated investors over in Singapore / Hong Kong I bet my bottom dollar that they made arrangements with them already to buy these shares off market... There hasn't been an up tick in our share price from any of these mobs yet and volumes are still relatively light since the event...
    If there is any heavy selling below 30 I've kept plenty of powder dry and will be supporting the share price as much as possible... I'm sure these other mobs will be doing the same especially if they don't get their fill...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 29/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.