RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Sorry but your post is full of crap as well and bit out of touch...

1. 867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Sorry but your post is full of crap as well and bit out of touch

"Those of us here from 2015, have been holding for this." - you are only worried about your self and people who bought this stock at 2c. People who bought this at 2c are very few if you ask me. You have no idea what happens at board level when stock tumbles from 55c to 27c if board of directors have their skin in the game.

Sorry, at no point has it been mentioned by the company that results will be out by 14th July - Company suggested that FDA will be filed in second quarter then changed the target date at last moment.

"I'm surprised they will do this by the end of July." In last 12 months - Management at no time suggested or indicated that they will not be able to file FDA by second quarter until couple of months ago. 'Leave one out' method of analysis' - No one knew about this method until Aussie study update arrived two weeks ago.

if you call drop from 36.5 to almost 31 today exciting time to be holding this stock then good luck. I suggest you prey that results are out and good before this gets any worse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.