EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I’m very very optimistic about this industry and ima true...

1. 997 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I’m very very optimistic about this industry and im
    a true believer of THC.asx, regardless of some of the comments being posted here recently..

I cant believe some individuals, only a few weeks ago they were happy with the managements vision, plans and strategies and now they have turned against the managers in a matter of days. (If u cant handle volatility you shouldnt be in the stock market).

Im also seeing people that have never commented on our forum or contributed to it and now they are jumping on the management this management that wagon blah blah blah

In my opinion these prices are a Steal/Bargain.

All 4 directors have participated in the SPP
    2 have maximised the amount and the other 2 only participated with 7,500 thousands dollars, in essence a very very positive sign to us and the market in general,As they tend to have more info than the average mum and dad investor..

Check this out..
    The ODC is hiring Policy assessment Officers (plural)
    With contracts ending on the 30th of June 2019

https://www.seek.com.au/job/38866595?searchrequesttoken=8fc70c03-94b4-4c4c-9d0d-6fc470b25b0f&type=standout

Our manufacturing license cant be that far away!!
    Facility owned for 13+ months
    License pending for 13months
    ODC approved certain licenses thus far for us and approves the staff members involved.
    ODC now hiring additional officers for approval and inspections.
    CEO mentioned that manufacturing license was a few months away in the annual report..

tell me what you think???

GLTAH
    DYOR

GK93

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.