QXR 0.00% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

Hi Dispatch. In line with some comments of other posters, I do...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi Dispatch.

In line with some comments of other posters, I do believe we're still undervalued considerably at this point. However we do know that, especially at this end of the market, the market over reacts to the up and downside. The trading action prior to the high of 5.3 cents the other week was indicating that it was topping out (nothing to do with fair or comparative value.) Thus, we have found ourselves here currently, which is quite good still considering the last two weeks on the world markets. I believe that if, after this breather, fresh trading positions are bought and speculation about more news to come begins again, we should have a go at challenging 5.3 cents soon. I do not find it coincidental that the 5.3 cents level could for a time be like the 3.5 cents resistance level was. Time will tell though, as some really good news would smash through it.

As for the news you asked about, the Red Dog and Lucky Break trenching program was expanded. So, it would be encouraging and indeed highly beneficial for the company to be updating shareholders on the progress there. And perhaps some further updates on the intentions towards the next steps for the Western Shaw project, as we are waiting on further comments and details regarding the recent site visit.

Maurice: “Adding Western Shaw to our portfolio delivers considerable value to QXR’s
    shareholders and our focus is to now undertake further reconnaissance work and sampling prior to more
    comprehensive exploration. Given this is a granted EL, we anticipate no delays in getting on the ground subject
    only to weather. We expect to provide a fuller update on the findings of the recent site visit very soon.”

That said, the news to come will need to be considerably well received to see us break 5.3 cents.

All the very best.

TOWB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $460 76.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1177510 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 773070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.