OD6 0.00% 5.0¢ od6 metals limited

Hi Pennyim not so sure on that. Studies will decide and in that...

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    Hi Penny
    im not so sure on that. Studies will decide and in that regard OD6 may be the first to produce definitive data on clay hosted RE production.

Current prices are around US$50 per kilo. So let’s say AU$80 per kilo.

BH has back of the envelop figures of around $25 per kilo to produce concentrate which he says brings around 70% of the AU$80 or around $56/kilo. So maybe AU$25 profit per kilo.

But BH’s $25 I assume doesn’t account for cap pay back. Need to see all the numbers at the end of the year.

Lynas isn’t losing money it’s just not making the profits it has over the past years and why is Iluka continuing to spend on its RE processing plant in WA? Arafura is going ahead too.

Why are people so gung ho about Brazil and Africa and not Australia the true tier 1 mining location in the world. Time and expertise will tell but the short term need is for a solid cornerstone backer and that is likely to come from Asia.

Good indicators for me are the recent small cap raising to minimise dilution of shares, the tech inputs OD6 is patiently acquiring and the lack of haste in partnering with a third party or entering into a sales MOU. BH has said they are focusing on building a retail shareholder base for the moment. This 50 mill escrow release may help do that.

GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OD6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.434M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $5.115K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13286 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 45599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OD6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.