ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    Fact: 2020 will be an exciting time for MRG, with an extensive flow of information to come to Shareholders as we materialise what we hope to be the development of a World class HMS asset at Koko Massava and other HMS assets to follow.

Fact: MRG will report in early January on the 2nd batch of assay results with the 3rd and final 4th batch to
    follow soon after.

Fact: Shareholders can expect particular focus on news
    flow in early 2020.

Everything I just posted is quoted from a recent Ann. Not upramping, just god damm facts quoted from MRG Chairman, Mr Andrew Van Der Zwan in the Dec 20 Ann. Call me an upramper. Go get F###ked, these are the words of our chairman not me!

Do not become blindsided people. DYOR. There will be so much positive news flow in the very near term. 90 million escrow shares released. Give me a break the mix of downramping, scaremongering, the high and mighty or whatever else you are. Newsflow will ensure these will be soaked if they are put to sell. FFS 110 million have changed hands the last 2 days. No doubt to bigger fish. They know the prize in offer in the next few weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PJMac: 10/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.