MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

MRQ had a pretty good few weeks rising hard on heavy volume with...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    MRQ had a pretty good few weeks rising hard on heavy volume with a bulk of volume traders playing. There was always going to be a pullback at some point which has happened. On the flip side nothing has changed besides the pullback. For me this play still has major upside for what is shaping up as a high potential high grade large HMS discovery with heaps of news flow on the way in coming weeks and months. Im expecting next drill results to drop any day with the following bunch also to drop over the coming month.

Interesting sell order today kept coming on at 1.9c for 6>7 mill whenever it looked like bouncing up to 2s with it pulled a few times while plenty were soaked at 1.8c and some at 1.7c. At the same time as that sell popping in and out plenty of negativity chat here. Amazing the time people have to spend on stocks they dont hold or have sold out of. Gee i rather spend my time on actually stocks im in and wanting to make a $$ out of and move on or dont bother with stocks i dont own. Plenty better things to do in this world but each to their own. MRQ has come a long way from last year when it sat between .005>1c and now is in a position with a real project that is staring to look like it will deliver a major HMS project in an area that has some of the biggest HMS discoveries globally. Was 3c overpriced or is 1.8c overly cheap now. We all roll our own dice but im rolling my dice that the next few weeks with more drill results and months ahead will have a major transformational effect on MRQ that will see a major re-rate. With resource estimate and jorc resource anticipated i see MRQ as undervalued with a rebound coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 125355439 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 60222415 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.