MRQ 33.3% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

Ann: Release of Securities from Voluntary Escrow, page-257

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    2ic,

As i do, and have before and we all do i would like to compare to SFX another HMS play on the ASX.

I do believe you are a holder and you quoted the following below.

"The Thunderbird project is valued at ~$1B after tax using NPV8% methodology. However, being a 37 year mine NPV valuations produce unreasonably low values so far into the future".

So there market cap is approx 33c and you value the share price at 3.30? Is it because your a holder and your bullish? It is only normal to be bullish on a stock you own right?

With a high of approx 1.20 and struggling to get fiance for whatever reason, my opinion is they will struggle for finance and upside potential is all but over, but depends what price you got in right? junior explorer and all.

But hey i do not hold so i could not care less and go over there and compare, they are a competitor in the small HMS pace on the ASX.

Now let's say MRQ and yes i will use 2.2B shares on issue that e have heard 5,000 times on here already (although i do not agree with it but anyways)

Le'ts say i believe MRQ is valued at 1 billion dollars as i am a share holder and bullish, that is approx 45c give or take. I live in the real world so i would not value MRQ at that price.

See my point is the very few keep going on about escrow, shares etc but the upside to MRQ at the moment is far greater than any HMS play on the ASX and by a long shot IMO.

This is market value after only 8 Assay holes with 74 more to come in the coming weeks, I will take that.

A lot are nit picking MRQ but are not looking in there own backyard.

No mine lasts forever, what did RIO pay for Richards bay, approx 450 million. As mines steer to the end of theie life and grades get lower towards the end we might be lucky we might not.

The bigger Co's play the long game, who know's right? If we all knew we would not be on HC, I sure as hell would not! LOL.

And i will say again upside potential of MRQ is far greater than any other HMS play on the ASX and they have had there run and upside potential is over.

Are competitors looking over their shoulder? Maybe!

The MRQ run might have just started in my opinion, but hey let's see the results in the near future.
    Last edited by bmwgirl: 10/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.668K 1.729M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 34394851 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11268017 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.