TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Patience is virtue – this is so true from my personal...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 219
    Patience is virtue – this is so true from my personal experience. In 1989, I took a huge position in HSBC Holding, acquired at Hkd 5.00 (massive sell down due to the Tianamen’s incident in Beijing). My intention was to hold for long term as HSBC was a Blue Chip stock in HKSE. However, I sold for a minor profit in 1990. Share price rose to Hkd 250 in 1993 arising from a corporate restructuring exercise and supported by strong profit growth.

I took my lesson well. Over the past 15 years, I had recorded multi-baggers over more than 20 quality stocks listed in HKSE, KLSE and SGX. My biggest winner was achieved in 2016 - invested in a retail stock at SGX (Best World) and recorded my first Disallowed (over a period of 14 months).

I invested in TAW (first stock in ASX) for these reasons – lithium story, great management, good projects (in safe country), strong project feasibility metrics and near term producer. In short, TAW is a derisked play and is my core holding. The main attraction of Baldhill is its potential to generate massive amounts of free cash flow for TAW (and Alliance Minerals). Furthermore, if Cowan’s feasibility is as strong as Baldhill, this will be a massive catalyst for its SP as TAW owns 100% of Cowan.

As it stands, the investing thesis for TAW is undoubted. My return to-date is close to 1 bagger and I strongly believe that with time TAW should be worth much more.

Stay the course and be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.