OPY 0.00% 19.5¢ openpay group ltd

believe it or not covid lockdowns haven’t been kind to the BNPL...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    believe it or not covid lockdowns haven’t been kind to the BNPL groups because people have gone to work and stayed at home with little spending and now have plenty of savings to spend ..

well that’s how I see it..

my wife works in a bank and says that the large amounts being withdrawn are for home renovating and that’s been happening week in week out for at least a year or more!!

I really do believe that the last capital raise was the last straw for many.. I’m really glad that I didn’t jump on board with it..

iI can’t believe we’re down this low but as long as the major share holders continue to lend their shares out to the short sellers we are going to continue to suffer..
    if we don’t make a profit in the next quarter we are all going to be totally screwed.. and I mean a lot more than we already are .. I was totally underwhelmed by the American rollout and it seems that they spent more time announcing about staff achievements rather than business partnerships..

I do believe the shares have been oversold and could rise very quickly should Opy ever have some truly amazing news from the US ..

I’m not holding my breath

that’s my view but might not be yours

I like many others continue to hold hoping for better outcomes in the near future..

good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.