SPX 12.5% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Release of Shares from Escrow, page-46

1. 15,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1411
    A couple of things. I was pointing out the potential astuteness of a savvy investor such as , and I could be totally wrong but that's why I chose the word 'reckon' , Adrian's mum who has ridden her son's traverses through the ASX through the highs and the highers through to the highest but also from the highest back down to the lowers and then to the lows. Fortunately we are one point two cents away from the potential 'lowest' that is bestowed upon some. That should never eventuate in the case of SPX. The second point is the good lady may have bought some a few years back and then sold out without any need for any escrow. And if that's the case good luck to her. Now the use of the word savvy for me has one meaning only but I sure as hell know Moxiemoo that this adjective means something else to those who are feeling the pain and for those that brought up their reservations over the past few years. As the market always says "Believe in me, I am always right".

Let's change it up a bit. I've been lost inside my head, echoes fall off me. I took the prize last night for complicatedness, for saying things i didn't mean and don't believe. Believe in me, believe in nothing, corner me and make me something.

So who am i to have said these things?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.533K 315.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 832086 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5760915 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.