OSL 0.00% 0.9¢ oncosil medical ltd

Hello all,Now we know why the selling - that some people felt...

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hello all,
    Now we know why the selling - that some people felt there was going to be a pull back when this was announced and/or when the 75 Million are released hence "getting in early" and selling. That is the "possible" downside but and this is a very big BUT, what do they intend on doing (75 million).
    While some announcement would be beneficial (as to what this gorup intend to do) a large holder (part of the 75 Million) I spoke to said he had been buying recently (and was not selling) and that he and his friends had no intention to sell.
    Now the no intention to sell could of course change but the fact that he and other large shareholders are buying is what means more to me.
    As always the next month will tell but as a shareholder with a million plus shares I have no intention of selling at this or anything under 20c for that matter. I base this on the fact the Company is delivering what they stated, has great cash reserves and until that changes I remain firmly committed.
    Interested in any other holders views, especially those "founders holding the 75 Million".
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $191.9K 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8525000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 964494 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.