CSX 0.00% 25.0¢ cleanspace holdings limited

Agreed MalmanuI am looking forward to the Annual. I am...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Agreed Malmanu

I am looking forward to the Annual. I am interested to see:

a. Commentary on July and partial August actuals in both medical and industrial sales. Any additional hospitals and industrials signing up to test volumes, and prior test volume customers committing to larger volumes.
    b. What metrics are associated with the recurring consumable (replacement parts) income as this will be key for baseline recurring revenue. Note - there are 100k units globally now;
    c. Forecast projections for medical, sales, and consumables.

For FY22 - at an anticipated base-case revenue of 40m next year that's an anticipated earnings of 6m and $0.07 earnings per share. Now:

1. is this a gimmick product that will fade away?
    2. Is this a mature medical technology product in a competitive industry? or
    3. Is this an innovative product/concept with a game changing technology/design in a growing total addressable market. Has COVID created structural changes in Medical PPE. Is the industrial PPE workcover/insurance/unions/personnel demanding better protection? Is the business equipped for immediate scalability?

I am leaning heavily towards point 3. I may be wrong, but I don't think I am. I am accumulating small parcels at these prices, and if there is a sell-off after the Annual - I will jump in for more. These prices will appear ludicrously cheap in 2024 - and likely much sooner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.