IMU 1.89% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Great pickup DickyB !! Whilst I don't know where this years...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    Great pickup DickyB !!

Whilst I don't know where this years gone, it brings some things IMU to the fore.

We all chipped IMU management, when the watched pot never boiled in May. They then posted their quarterly update that month, with a schedule of when to expect news to drop. Updated progress in Mast data, being the most anticipated. We were told before years end. That's OK, as most of us have waited years for this to drop. With less than 5 months to wait, we know we're in the home straight !

When you couple assured safety amongst the coming news- As dosing levels have been increased, and the final condition of the escrow release all but ticks that box. Therefore, all but extinguishing any concerns we might of had pre May. With the results of last November in just tiny doses, there was enough efficacy to assure a future. Coupled with YF's recent appraisal, the stars are starting to align with this one.

We've done the hard yards, now buckle up and enjoy the down hill run over the coming months.

Besides seeing our investment skyrocket- Hopefully cancer sufferers can be given some hope with our progress as well !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $599.5K 11.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 6662809 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 132544 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.