NTO 0.00% $2.19 nitro software limited

Guys, I can't say about Motley Fool, but they also like this.TAM...

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Guys, I can't say about Motley Fool, but they also like this.TAM for docu sign business is huge, which is pretty clear at this point. Have a look at what Docusign reported. Its trading at almost 200 times estimated accounting earnings. For Nitro, its just a matter of time.

I invest and also trade. I've got multiple strategy open at any given time. They are almost entirely hedged. MF don't know what traders are thinking. An example would be Z1P. Some of us made money on the way up and again on the way down. MF spun some story saying this and that. Z1P was just a classic strategy play.

Nitro looks like a real deal to me. This is buy and hold I think.

If this management wanted to make money, they could have done that already. Me and my fellow investors have basically reverse engineer their statements, and it is pretty clear management is forgoing today profits for future growth. Its like spending a dollar to make three. The fact that they've got price advantage is tremendously powerful. When the inflation does arrive, and its definitely coming. Only companies with pricing power will do extremely well. This is what history has taught me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.