NRZ 0.00% 0.5¢ neurizer ltd

Ann: Release of TCFD Report, page-25

1. 2,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    I talk, I breathe. What's your point?
    BTW don't underestimate the role of pulses [edible peas and beans] in agriculture. Right now, it being winter, there are hundreds of thousands of hectares of them under cultivation in Australia. A hectare of chickpeas will fix up to 120 kg of nitrogen from the atmosphere into the soil. The yield of a wheat crop after chickpeas can be over 1 tonne more per hectare compared to sowing wheat after wheat.
    Farmers are realising that they don't need increasingly expensive urea. This isn't Greenie Nimbin stuff, it's mainstream:
    https://grdc.com.au/~/media/documents/resources/publications/fact-sheets/grdcfsnfix-chickpeas-low-res.pdf
    [above reference is a little old but a clear explanation]
    Australia is now the largest exporter of Desi chickpeas in the world. More tonnes of chickpeas are exported annually from Australia right now than the tonnage of NRZ urea Daelim are contracted to export p.a.
    If people really want to learn about the latest thinking in N, check out this from the University of Texas, Austin, who are rapidly developing a method of producing urea at room temperature using electrocatalysis. Using vast quantities of heat sourced from coal will no longer be required to make urea. It'll probably be made locally on the farm. How far away from commercial use? Five years, ten years maybe? Certainly within the life of NRZ's proposed urea plant.

https://news.utexas.edu/2021/07/14/making-vital-fertilizer-element-in-a-more-sustainable-way/

Keep fingers in ears. It suits you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.512M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 270000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.